Monster - General Information:
Monster contains lot of information and we will be discussing few features ONLY. Assumption: You should have purchased employer login for “Search Resume” product from hiring.Monster.com.
Few recruiters while working for US requirements from India, they will not be able to go to Monster USA website. Whenever they type
www.monster.com, it will navigate to www.monsterindia.com. Unknowingly, they will type the employer username and password and the login credentials will be denied. So, remember this hiring.monster.com or search hiring monster employer login in search engines, which will take you to the right login page. The same can happen with careerbuilder.com too.
Navigations that we mention here may be changed by Monster in near future, so to get latest update, go to hiring.Monster.com.
Go to hiring.Monster.com. Click sign in and on the new page type email id or username and password. Click Sign in and you will go to a new page.
On the new page, you can see menus/submenus on top of the page.
Menus: Home, Jobs, Candidates, Products, Solutions, Resource Center, Your Account.
Sub Menus: Wherever you see drop down arrows, you can see submenus and we have provided those details in Bulletin Point.
- Home: When you click, it will go to home page of Monster.
- Jobs: You can post a job and manage those postings.
- Post a Job: By clicking this link, you can post a new job.
- Manage Job Postings: You can manage your job postings.
- Mobile Recruiting: Using smart phone, you can search job postings.
- Search Resumes: By clicking this link, you can search resumes.
- Manage Candidates: You can see resumes saved previously in your folders.
- Saved Searches: You can store your search criteria and later you can use it if the same or similar requirement arises.
- Featured Products: Job Posting, Power resume search, TargetPost, Career Ad Network, HireRight Background Checks.
- All Products: Displays all products that are sold by Monster.
- Solutions: Monster provides solution for the following:
- Small & Medium Businesses
- Emerging WorkForce
- Resource Center: By clicking different options mentioned below and reading contents, you can become an expert in recruiting.
- Recruiting and Hiring Advice
- WorkForce Management
- Market Intelligence
- Monster Training
- HR Events
- Small Business Resources
- Your Account:
- Account Settings: When you click Account Settings a new page will appear.
- Account Profile: Edit your account profile and save information related to your name, address, Email and phone.
- UserName and Password: You can reset your password and security questions. Always remember security questions and answers.
- Job Posting Contact
- Billing Contact
- Hiring Library:
- Jobs: You can create job related information as a template and use it while posting the job/requirement.
- Letters: You can create letters, manage letters and send requirements to candidates using those letters.
- Questionnaire: For prescreening the candidate, you can use create questionnaire, attach with job posting and evaluate the candidate. You can also use default questionnaire prepared by Monster.
- Reports: These reports are related to your job postings and resume Search
- User Reports:
User Active Jobs Dashboard, User Response Report, User Job Inventory Usage.
- Resume Reports:
User Resume View Report.
- Inventory Details: When you buy Resume Search from Monster, it is based on resume views. You can see those statistics.
|Duration / Radius
||Resume Views (purchased)
||Resume Views (used)
||Resume Views (remaining)
|US - National
- Company Wide Reports:
-EEO/AA Applicant Summary Report
-Online Purchase Report
How to Search and View Resumes in Dice Job Board? Monster - How to Search & Store Resumes?