How to source resumes by using Yahoo groups? Or How to get requirements to market Bench Consultants using Yahoo groups?
Most of the search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing have created categories of groups. Anyone may create a Group or can join in an existing Group. In Yahoo Groups, they are classified into Business & Finance, Computers & Internet, Cultures & Community, Entertainment & Arts, Family & Home, Games, Government & Politics, Health & Wellness, and Hobbies & Crafts etc.
The recruiter groups are listed under the URL: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/search?query=recruiter.
Some are restricted groups and some are public groups. In restricted groups, after the approval of Group's manager, messages can be posted. After joining in public group, messages can be posted. YAHOO EMAIL ID is necessary to join these groups.
We have provided some top groups based on the members joined.
- Technical_Recruiter (Restricted Group, 4806 members - 20 messages in the last 7 days):
- IT_Recruiter_World: (Public Group, 1286 members - 163 messages in the last 7 days):
- IT_Recruiter: (Public Group, 2074 members):
- ContractRecruiterJobs: (Public Group, 6776 members - 7 messages in the last 7 days):
- IT Technical Recruiters: (Public Group, 2162 members – 156 messages in the last 7 days):
Step by step procedure for a recruiter to join in a Yahoo group:
- Go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/search?query=recruiter.
- Click the group that you want to join on that page.
- Yahoo's Login Page is opened. Log in.
- A separate page is opened, where you have to fill some information as you did in Google Groups.
- Click OK.
- You will go the group page itself, by which you can post messages.