Testimonials/Feedback from students & companies about our USA Recruitment Online Training Course.
LearnHiring.com has conducted online training through SKYPE for 20 to 24 days about how to become a USA technical recruiter, USA IT recruiter on the following topics:
End to End US Recruitment Process, SDLC | Job Description Analysis (12 samples) | Boolean Search (AND, OR, NOT) | Job Boards | Sourcing Methods (Job Boards, Groups, Job Posting, Head Hunting etc.) | Tax Terms (w2 hourly, w2 permanent, corp to corp, 1099) | H-1B visa (Bachelors's cap, Master's cap, extension, amendment) | Green Card (GC) | Social Network (Linked In) | Salary | Employer/Employee Taxes | Benefits (insurance, leave, relocation) | Contracts (msa, sow, rtr etc.) and much more.
The online training was a combination of theoretical and practical session, mock up calls and working on real time scenarios. Kindly see the feedback|testimonials from our students and US/India Incorporations.
Most Searched Topics:
- USA Tax Terms
- How an employer pays on w2/1099/c2c?
- Comparison of US Visas/Tax Terms
- W2 Candidates in US
- End-To-End Recruitment Process
- Details to get from a Job Seeker
- IT Software List for Recruiters
- Talent Management Software List
- Role of a Recruiter
- Role of a Recruitment Manager
- Steps to join in a Google Group
- Steps to join in a Yahoo Group
- How Clients Source Resume?
- US Pay Stubs Sample Explanation
- Top free job posting and resume search
- Different Visas
- USA work timing and IST
- Role of a Bench Sales Manager
- Challenges in Recruiting
- Home Based Recruitment
- Recruitment Forms – Information about Background Check, SSN, Drug Testing, Fingerprinting
- Recruitment Forms – EIN, I-9, W-9, Drug Testing, BGC, Liability Insurance FAQ
- H1B Checklist for applying new H1B, H1B transfer, h1b Amendments, h1b Extensions
- Documents sent by Employer to USCIS for Regular or Premier Processing
- Hiring through Dice
- Hiring through Monster
Users Online: / Users Today: