How to Post a Job in Dice?
Dice has provisions to post "Job" worldwide. If you select countries other than USA, then there is no need to type Job City, Job State/Province, Job Area Code, and Job Postal Code and you have to select the country alone from drop down list box. When candidates search for job postings in DICE, your requirement will pop in that country and if candidates are satisfied with your requirement, then they submit their resumes. With some job boards, you have to buy "job posting" product for each country.
Go to www.Dice.com. Click employer login; on the login page, type your email address, password and click login.
On the new page, click menu "My Jobs". Again click, "post a new job". On the new page that is appearing, type relevant information.
- Job Owner: By default, Dice displays the email id of that owner.
- Job Title: Syntax: Hiring <Title>: example Type "Hiring Senior OBIEE/Informatica Developer with OBIA Expertise"
- Job Number(optional): Type a name with some meaningful conventions. Example: OBIEE_INF_OBIA
- Position Type: Select appropriate Position from the drop down list box available: Full Time, Part Time, Contract-CorpToCorp, Contract-Independent, Contract-W2, Contract to Hire-CorpToCorp, Contract to Hire-Independent, Contract to Hire-W2
- Pay Rate: Type some numbers (if it is contract, type billing rate per hour; If it is salary based, type salary) otherwise
- Type open OR
- If it is expense paid: mention Rate + expenses OR
- If it is salary based: mention salary + benefits + bonus
- Required Travel: If it is travel based project, Select percentage of travel from drop down list box; otherwise if no travel is required, select NONE.
- If it is contract based, type duration: example: 6 months or 6 months plus
- If it is salary based: type full time/permanent; if it is w2-hourly, type full time/hourly
- Application Method: Select "Apply to Email" or "Apply to URL" or "Dice Application Tracking" and type email or url in the box as per the option you have selected.
- Questionnaire: Create a questionnaire, save it and attach to any job postings. You can create a generic questionnaire and attach it to any job postings.
- Auto response: By using this option, you can send a default letter to everyone who applies for the job.
- Job City: Type city. E.g. San Jose
- Job State/Province: Select relevant state for the city you have just typed from drop down list box: e.g. CA
- Job Country: Select country from drop down list box: United States
- Job Area Code: Type area code. E.g. 408; if you are not sure, you can use Area Code Lookup
- Job Postal Code: type postal code. E.g. 95116; if you are not sure, you can use Postal Code Lookup
- Job Details: Under Required Skills: Read the requirement correctly from client. E.g. If the requirement is a combination of OBIEE, INFORMATICA, OBIA, PL/SQL then type "OBIEE, INFORMATICA, OBIA, PL/SQL".
- Job Description: Summarize the details for your requirement.
- Project Description
- Skills Needed
- About your company
- Your signature
After previewing, post the job. After some time, when someone searches for a job, you job posting will appear in the search page.
Note: You have features present in Dice to view, edit, refresh, copy job postings.
Dice - General Information
How to Search and View Resumes in Dice Job Board?