You are here: Home Job Seeker Resources How to Market Your Resume?
How to Market your Resume?
- Job Board:
- Find out the job boards or Job Sites (www.monster.com,
- Resume Posting: Submit your resumes on Job Sites. If you are specific on a location/locations search IN local job boards.
- Search Job Postings: Search Job Postings on Job Boards or Job Sites; Submit your resumes to those Job Postings.
- Social Media NetWorking:
- Find out the social Media Networking Websites (www.linkedin.com, www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, plus.google.com) etc ; Submit your resumes or information about your expertise to those Job Postings.
- Search Job Postings on Social Media NetWorking WebSites; Submit your resumes to those Job Posting.
- Staffing Firms: Approach them; Submit resumes; Call them; follow up with them. You can see those staffing firms in job boards, social media networking, groups, newspapers, job fair etc.
- Target Organizations: Target the organizations in your favorite area. Go to their websites, register yourself. Search for job opportunities and apply.
- Groups (Yahoo, Google): Register with Groups; Send your resume to Group Email IDs (usually staffing firm employee's email ids). Call and follow up with them; See requirements arriving to your email id; submit resumes; call and follow up with them.
- Resume Flashing (Resume Blasting, Resume Distribution): This is a method by which you have to pay some amount to those Resume Flashing Firms, by which your resume will be submitted to several contacts of Resume Flashing Agencies.
- Newspapers: Read opportunities and submit your resumes.
- Job Fair: Attend job fairs; Submit resumes; Take face to face interviews and get selected.
- Referral: Talk to your friends and get some leads.
- Campus Interview, Off Campus Interview.
- Walk In Interviews: Take interview. You can see it in Newspapers, sms, email, forums etc.
- Forums: Register to forums based on your skill set. You can see requirements.
- Websites: Some websites may be forums or job boards. They do have different sections commercially and one section may be catered to requirement.
- Announcement Board: Each employer has some announcement board.
- SMS Messages, eMails: You can see requirements.
How to Sell Your Resume? Recruitment Process Diagrams & Charts
Most Searched Topics:
- USA Tax Terms
- How an employer pays on w2/1099/c2c?
- Comparison of US Visas/Tax Terms
- W2 Candidates in US
- End-To-End Recruitment Process
- IT Technical Recruitment Training Course
- Details to get from a Job Seeker
- IT Software List for Recruiters
- Talent Management Software List
- Role of a Recruiter
- Role of a Recruitment Manager
- Steps to join in a Google Group
- Steps to join in a Yahoo Group
- How Clients Source Resume?
- US Pay Stubs Sample Explanation
- Top free job posting and resume search
- Different Visas
- USA work timing and IST
- Role of a Bench Sales Manager
- Challenges in Recruiting
- Home Based Recruitment
- Recruitment Forms – Information about Background Check, SSN, Drug Testing, Fingerprinting
- Recruitment Forms – EIN, I-9, W-9, Drug Testing, BGC, Liability Insurance FAQ
- H1B Checklist for applying new H1B, H1B transfer, h1b Amendments, h1b Extensions
- Documents sent by Employer to USCIS for Regular or Premier Processing