You are here: Home
Recruiter Resources How to Create & Send Letter in Monster?
How to Create a Letter:
- Go to hiring.monster.com. Click sign in and on the new page type email id or username and password. Click Sign in and you will go to a new page.
- Place the cursor on menu "Your Account" and click sub menu "Account Settings". On the new page, click edit for editing your account profile.
- A new page will appear. Type your first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, job title and save it. Email ID is very important.
- Since you have already clicked "Your Account", you can see Account Settings | Hiring Library | Reports | Inventory Detail. Click Hiring Library.
- On the new page, you can see jobs, letters, Questionnaires. Click Letters.
- A new page will appear. Click Create letter.
- A new page will appear:
- Name: Type some meaningful name for your letter. This will help you to identify the letter content later. E.g. orcl_dba_01Jun30
- Subject: Type some meaningful subject.
- Body: Type your Job Description, Skills needed, about your company, your signature, and other information you need from candidates. Also provide general information like Title: Location: Salary: Mode of Hiring: Tax Terms: Employer: Duration: Start Date etc.
- Save letter.
How to Send Letters to Candidates:
- Click menu Candidates and then click sub menu Manage Candidates.
- A new page will appear. Click View all folders under side header "Folders".
- A new page will appear. You can see all folders. Highlight your folder orcl_dba_01Jun30 and click "Select" button.
- A new page will appear. On left, You can see your folder under "Recently Found" section. Select it.
- On the center of the page, you can see resumes from the folder orcl_dba_01Jun30 are displayed.
- Click the check box on top left so that all resumes are selected in that page. Click the drop down list box "Select Action" and select "send letter to selected".
- A new page will appear now. Select the letter "orcl_dba_01Jun30" that you created earlier. Click button "send". Your letter will be sent to candidates.
- Similarly go to the second page, third page and so on and do the same process.
Monster - How to Search & Store Resumes? Details to get from Job Seeker
Most Searched Topics:
- USA Tax Terms
- How an employer pays on w2/1099/c2c?
- Comparison of US Visas/Tax Terms
- W2 Candidates in US
- End-To-End Recruitment Process
- IT Technical Recruitment Training Course
- Details to get from a Job Seeker
- IT Software List for Recruiters
- Talent Management Software List
- Role of a Recruiter
- Role of a Recruitment Manager
- Steps to join in a Google Group
- Steps to join in a Yahoo Group
- How Clients Source Resume?
- US Pay Stubs Sample Explanation
- Top free job posting and resume search
- Different Visas
- USA work timing and IST
- Role of a Bench Sales Manager
- Challenges in Recruiting
- Home Based Recruitment
- Recruitment Forms – Information about Background Check, SSN, Drug Testing, Fingerprinting
- Recruitment Forms – EIN, I-9, W-9, Drug Testing, BGC, Liability Insurance FAQ
- H1B Checklist for applying new H1B, H1B transfer, h1b Amendments, h1b Extensions
- Documents sent by Employer to USCIS for Regular or Premier Processing