You are here: Home US IT Recruitment Training in Chennai
1) US/India IT Recruitment Training in Chennai:
One day Crash course on End-to-End Recruitment Process and learn how to clear the interview - Training On 11th March, 2018; Time: 10 AM to 6 PM; Venue: College Road, Chennai; Only limited seats. Reach Trainer@LearnHiring.com for more details.
- Fees: India IT Recruitment Training: Rs. 2,250/-
- Date: 11th March 2018
- Day: Sunday
- Time: 10 AM to 6 PM Indian Standard Time
- Place: College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
2) Online USA Recruitment Weekend Training Classes:
- Start Date & Time: 10th April, 2018
- Course Time: Morning 8.00 AM IST to 9.00 AM IST (9.30 PM EST to 10.30 PM EST)
- Days: Saturday/Sunday for India and Friday/Saturday for US
- Duration: 5 weekends
- Professional Fees: INR. 6,500/- (Rupees Four Thousand and Eight Hundred only) OR $130 (One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars).
1) One day Crash course on End-to-End Recruitment Process and learn how to clear the interview - Training On 11th March, 2018; Time: 10 AM to 6 PM; Venue: College Road, Chennai; Only limited seats.
2) Online US IT Recruitment Training starts on 10th April, 2018.
Most Searched Topics:
- USA Tax Terms
- How an employer pays on w2/1099/c2c?
- Comparison of US Visas/Tax Terms
- W2 Candidates in US
- End-To-End Recruitment Process
- IT Technical Recruitment Training Course
- Details to get from a Job Seeker
- IT Software List for Recruiters
- Talent Management Software List
- Role of a Recruiter
- Role of a Recruitment Manager
- Steps to join in a Google Group
- Steps to join in a Yahoo Group
- How Clients Source Resume?
- US Pay Stubs Sample Explanation
- Top free job posting and resume search
- Different Visas
- USA work timing and IST
- Role of a Bench Sales Manager
- Challenges in Recruiting
- Home Based Recruitment
- Recruitment Forms – Information about Background Check, SSN, Drug Testing, Fingerprinting
- Recruitment Forms – EIN, I-9, W-9, Drug Testing, BGC, Liability Insurance FAQ
- H1B Checklist for applying new H1B, H1B transfer, h1b Amendments, h1b Extensions
- Documents sent by Employer to USCIS for Regular or Premier Processing