H1B Visa Preparation Training:
H1B CAP Visa Preparation Training: 6,500/- INR
You have to pay minimum fees of INR 6,500/- for H-1B cap training. In addition, if you need training on other courses mentioned below, you have to pay additional Rs.2,000/- for each course.
If you are interested to take the entire course, then it is INR 13,000/- only.
Discount provided: INR 6,500/-
- H-1B Master’s CAP Visa Preparation Training: 2,000/- INR
- H-1B CAP - Change of Status (from L1 to H1B, L2 to H1B, H4 to H1B) Visa Preparation Training: 2,000/- INR
- H-1B Transfer (Change of Employer) Visa Preparation Training: 2,000/- INR
- H-1B Amendment Visa Preparation Training: 2,000/- INR
- Normal H-1B Extension within 6 years Visa preparation Training: 2,000/- INR
- H-1B Extension after 6 years using PERM and I-140 Visa Preparation Training: 2,000/- INR
H-1B Visa Preparation Training Program
Theoretical and Practical online training through SKYPE on how to prepare:
- H1B CAP Visa Petition Preparation
- H1B Visa Extension Petition Preparation
- H1B Visa Amendment Petition Preparation
- Submission of completed petition to USCIS (United States and Citizenship and Immigration Services) for approval
- Contact for further information: Trainer, Email ID: Trainer@LearnHiring.com.
- US Citizen and Vice President(Immigration) of an US Incorporation
- Owner of www.LearnHiring.com, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- H1B CAP
- H1B Extension
- H1B Amendment petition for candidates residing inside/outside US
- Dependent visas like H4, L2 etc. for candidates residing inside/outside US
- Visiting visas B1/B2
We also provide
- H1B preparation training program on CAP, Extension and Amendment
- We provide US Recruitment training program
H1B Visa Preparation Training Program Duration:
Total Days:20, Total Hours: 20, One hour per day, MON through FRI
|Documents and Information Explanation
||Day 1 to 5
|Forms, Letters, Important Websites Explanation
||Day 6 to Day 10
|Forms, Letters Preparation
||Day 11 to Day 15
|Forms, Letters Preparation
||Day 16 to Day 20
Upon completion of this Course:
1. On completion of this course, Students will be able to prepare H1B petition for the following classifications:
- H1B Visa CAP
- H1B Visa Extension
- H1B Visa Amendment
2. On completion of this course.
- You will get a Certificate, which will state that you have worked on H1B CAP, Extension and H1B Amendment.
Who can join:
- Freshers, Beginners with Graduation
- Bench Sales Managers
- Paralegal Assistants living outside USA
- US Immigration Assistants
- US Incorporation (Big or Small)
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Interested to open a new staffing firm incorporation
- Attorney Service Fees: Nowadays US attorney services charges ranges from $700 to $1400 for each H1B petition. Post taking this course, straight forward H1B petitions can be prepared and attorneys contact is eliminated. Request based assistance is available.
- HR’s who are coordinating with US attorneys can get more knowledge from our course and share the right information to the candidates/employees/attorney. So complicated H1B process can be changed to simple process and turnaround time to submit the right petition to the attorney will be less.
- LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing): LPO can be outsourced. Example: Hire an Indian National and pay less salary when compared to high salary in USA.
- Students can get a job in US Immigration (H1B preparation). When they perform well, opportunity will be provided to visit US on B1 visa or H1B employment visa.
- Recruiter, Bench Sales Managers can change their profession to US Immigration.
- Recruiters can get more knowledge on US H1B preparation process. They can confidently talk with candidates and hire them on full time basis.
Program joining procedure:
How we train?
- Share Skype Username and Microsoft Account Name.(If you don’t have, please register).
- Accept our invitation to join in Skype.
- Attend our training session.
- Before the session starts, PPT Presentation (slides) will be sent to the student.
- The same slide will be shared on SKYPE and trainer will run through the program.
- Interactive Sessions (Theoretical and Practical) through Skype.
How to pay?
- Amount can be credited either through PAYPAL or to our Indian account through NEFT.
Contact for further information:
H1B Visa Preparation Training - Course Syllabus